| Welcome to the Soul Shaman website!|
Thank you for your interest in this deep form of healing and spirituality.
Mary Phyllis Horn
Master of Education degree, Shamanic Practitioner, Certified Therapist, Ordained Interfaith Metaphysical Minister and Reconnection® PractitionerIn private practice in Pittsboro, NC, since 1995
Shamanic healing and soul retrieval since 1994
Spiritual counseling and past-life regression since 1985
Private Sessions by appointment only.
In person in Pittsboro, NC (not far from Raleigh and Chapel Hill)
By Skype internationally. By phone or Skype in continental USA.
Soul Retrieval & Soul-Transformation© 1996, 2008
"Transforming the Soul" book
Shamanic Soul Readings
Karmic Matrix Clearing
Articles and books
Newest book: "Whispering With Animals" ©2014, 2015
|Shamanic +/or Spiritual|
Ancestral Lines Clearing© 1996, 2012
"Ancestral Lines Clearing" book
Thought Field Therapytm
Shamanic Black Hat Feng Shui
|For a detailed directory of the above, click on the "Shamanism & Spirituality" tab. |
My work is primarily shamanic in orientation and practice.
This means that I work with my spirit guides and archangels during all facets
of my work with you, whether in private sessions or in workshop settings.
All sessions are confidential.
• Bachelor of Arts, Gettysburg College, PA
• Master of Education, The Pennsylvania State University
• 31 years teaching high school award-winning choral music
• Core Shamanism training with the Foundation for
Shamanic Studies: Michael Harner, Carol Proudfoot Edgar,
Sandra Ingerman, Dana Robinson
• Soul Retrieval and Death & Dying trainings with Sandra
• Power Soul Retrieval training with Michael Harner
• Celtic Shamanism training with Tom Cowan
• Munay Ki Rites initiations from Vickie Penninger
• Graduate of Connie Newton’s Integrated Awareness program
• Ordained Interfaith Metaphysical Minister, January 1987
& Pastoral Counselor: Sancta Sophia Seminary, Tahlequah, OK.
• 42 Master of Arts Credits in Transpersonal Counseling
Psychology, The Naropa Institute, Boulder, CO
• Certified Master Hypnotherapist, '94: The Alchemy Institute of
Colorado and The American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
• Past-Life Regression Therapist certified by Dolores Cannon,'03
Past-life regression training at the Alchemy Institute of Colorado,
'94 and Sancta Sophia Seminary '85, Tahlequah, OK.
• Certified Thought Field Therapisttm
Spiritual Energy Work
• Reconnection® training with Dr. Eric Pearl
• Depossession study:
Hypnotherapy styles a la Irene Hickman,
Shamanic style with Betsy Bergstrom,
Aura Cleansing with Julia Hanline & Diana Henderson.
• Certified in Karmic Matrix Clearing (Jeannie Montague)
• Feng Shui study with Rev. Sue Ruzicka and others
|Teachings From My Spirit Guides|
As extensive as my educational background is,
the vast majority of my training and teaching since
June of 1994 has come from my spirit guides, i.e.,
power animals, spirit teachers, angels and archangels.
Three significant modalities which were channeled to
me by my primary spirit teachers that have proved
powerfully healing in many people’s lives are:
• Soul Transformation after a soul retrieval - © 1996-2010
• Ancestral Lines Clearing - © 1996
• Clearing Ancestral Karmic Lines - © 1998-2000
Some of the work that I've learned from other humans
has been transformed or modified by my spirit guides
to fit a shamanic framework. These include:
• Soul Retrieval • Shamanic Healing
• Shamanic Feng Shui • Past-Life Regression
• Karmic Matrix Clearing
My Religious Studies and Beliefs
Sancta Sophia Seminary, where I attended and received my
ordination, gave equal attention to the 6 major world religions:
Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Muslim, Taoism.
In addition, I reported on the Mayan religion (shamanic) and
heard others’ reports on Celtic, Humanism, Native American,
Wiccan, Zoroastrian and more. I've also studied with many
Native American teachers and elders. I am metaphysical and
interfaith in focus and find that it helps me flow with wherever
my clients come from in their spiritual or non-spiritual focus of
life. All of us have our own points of view and needs, and
choose our paths accordingly. I applaud this.